☐ By appointment only. Advanced booking of your service is recommended to secure your preferred date and time of treatment. You may be asked to put a credit card on file or pay a non-refundable retainer in order to book some services.
Parking and Accessibility
☐ you can choose from street parking or a designated parking stall is not responsible for any tickets or fines incurred.
☐ Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
☐ if you are late, your service(s) will be shortened so that your appointment will still end on time. You will still be charged full price for the service(s) booked.
If you are 15 minutes late, this is considered a “no-show” and your appointment will need to be rescheduled with a “no-show” fee added to your account. (See cancellation fees)
☐ Cancellations/rescheduling/change in appointment with more than 24 hours’ notice is free of charge.
Cancellations/rescheduling/change in appointment with 12 – 24 hours’ notice will be charged a 50% fee.
Cancellations/rescheduling/change in appointment with less than 12 hours’ notice and “No-show” appointments will be charged 100% of the services booked.
If you are unwell with a communicable illness, condition, or fever, please contact us to reschedule your appointment promptly
(Cancellation policy still applies). Not only will you feel better to get some needed rest, but so will some of our other patrons who may have a compromised immune system. If you arrive to your appointment afflicted with an infectious ailment with or without fever, you will be refused service and charged 150% of your services booked.
☐ please keep your cellular phones on silent while in your appointment.
☐We love children and pets, but they cannot be adequately supervised on site during your treatment. Please arrange for child/pet care off site in order to have a relaxing treatment. Please be aware that if you arrive with a child or pet, your appointment will be rescheduled, and you will be charged a last minute cancellation fee of 100% of your service(s) booked. Because of space limitations, adult companions are not permitted to stay on premises and may visit the many nearby stores and coffee shops for the duration of your appointment.
We accept cash, Interac Debit, E-transfer, Visa and MasterCard. Prices do not include taxes.
Due to the nature of services being non-tangible, but time and expertise based, there are no refunds.
Thank you for considering our store for your booking needs. As a responsible business, we require all customers to read and acknowledge our consent work. By booking your appointment, you are agreeing to our store policy, which provides important information that ensures the safety and satisfaction of all involved.
We are committed to delivering an exceptional experience, and it all starts with the acknowledgement of our policy. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to serving you soon.
☐ I am over the age of 18, am of sound mind and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, am not pregnant or nursing and desire to receive the indicated eyelash extensions procedure. The general nature of eyelash extensions as well as the specific procedure to be performed has been explained to me. I understand that there are no refunds, no matter the outcome or result.
☐ I acknowledge that it is not reasonably possible to determine whether I may have an allergic reaction to adhesives, topical preparations, or processes used in the procedure, and that I can develop an allergic reaction to any substance at any given time. I release my technician of all liability if I develop any adverse reactions.
☐ I understand this procedure requires synthetic eyelash fibers to be adhered to my own natural eyelashes. I hereby consent to the procedure at my own risk.
☐ I understand that it is my responsibility to remain still during the application and to keep my eyes closed during the entire process until otherwise advised. If at any time I am uncomfortable with the eyelash extension procedure, I will inform my eyelash extension professional and she will use good faith efforts to rectify the problem, including ending the session if I or she wishes. If my eyelash extension professional is uncomfortable applying lashes to me, she will discuss her concerns with me and may end the session if necessary.
☐ I understand that eyelash extension durability and retention varies greatly for each individual, and is affected by several factors, including but not limited to hormones, seasonal changes, aftercare, cosmetics use, general health, medications, skin type, and personal habits and activities. I acknowledge that I have received no guarantees, warranties or promises, regarding the application process or the products used or applied therein or other statements as to the results of this service.
☐ I understand that the application, products and style of lash technicians varies greatly and by having a fill performed on work originally done by another lash technician, retention and uniformity cannot be guaranteed in any way. I acknowledge that I have received no guarantees, warranties or promises, regarding the application process or the products used or applied therein or other statements as to the results of this service.
☐ I have received pre-and post- care instructions to which I will strictly adhere. I understand the necessity to follow these instructions precisely and understand that failure to do so may jeopardize my chances for a successful outcome. If I am on any medication for depression or any other mood-altering substances, I will advise my technician.
My technician and I have discussed and determined the color, design and styling for my procedure. I accept responsibility for these decisions. I understand that the final outcome of the extensions may vary by my eye shape and hair structure. I understand that sometimes it takes multiple sessions before achieving a desired look or result.
☐ I acknowledge that no guarantees have been made to me concerning the results of this procedure. I understand that every person’s hair cycle is different, and on average, we each lose 1-5 eyelashes every day. There have been no guarantees or promises made of how long my eyelash extensions will last, or on how often I will need to come in for an in-fill or reapplication maintenance. I understand that my body and conditions are unique and that my eyelash extension professional and her associates cannot predict how my body will react as a result of this procedure.
☐ I understand that I am not expecting a perfectly symmetrical outcome. No face or body part is perfectly symmetrical, so expecting a perfect result is unreasonable and unrealistic.
☐ I understand that M.INT's eyelash extension professionals do not fill over work from other lash technicians, and if I have eyelash extensions from another studio the following will occur:
1. I will require to book enough time for a removal and full set.
2. A $20 surcharge will applied to my bill to fill other technicians work.
I understand that if it has been over 4 weeks since my last appointment, or if I have lost more than 50% of my eyelash extensions, I will require and book enough time for a new set.
☐ I have been informed of the nature, risks, and possible complications and consequences of eyelash extension application and wear. I understand the eyelash extensions procedure carries with it known and unknown complications and consequences associated with this type of cosmetic procedure, including but not limited to eyelash loss as a result of improper application techniques or through improper post-application care, transient eye redness and irritation, allergic reaction to the adhesive, under-eye covering and other products. I request the eyelash extension procedure(s), and accept the possible complications and consequences of the said procedure(s).
☐ I understand that the taking of before and after photographs or videos of the procedure is a condition of such procedure. I have accurately filled out the Client History Form and signed the photograph release form.
I acknowledge by acknowledging this consent form, I have been given the full opportunity to ask any and all questions about eyelash extension procedures and processes from my eyelash extension professional and her associates. I, the undersigned accept full responsibility for and indemnifies and holds any M.INT 's eyelash technician harmless and without liability of any kind whatsoever for the services performed. I understand all information provided is for the purpose of receiving beauty services, and there is no medical treatment or diagnosis involved. I the undersigned hereby forever release and further agree not to make any claim or demand or commence, maintain or prosecute any action cause or proceeding for damages, compensation, loss or any relief whatsoever against [M.INT] and its [technicians] in respect of any cause, matter of thing whatsoever existing or relating to the procedures performed as described herein. This release shall ensure to the benefit of and be binding upon the undersigned and their respective administrators, legal personal representatives, successors and assigns.
Important things you need to know prior to your appointment.
The day before and the day of your appointment:
- DO NOT use any face or eye creams, serums, eyelash tint, perming solutions, eye makeup, strip lashes, mascara or eyelash curlers.
On the day of your appointment:
- Avoid all caffeine sources (tea, coffee, pop, energy drinks).
- Limit your fluid intake. You will be lying down with your eyes closed for several hours (depending on service), so best to plan for a beauty nap for the duration of your appointment.
- Be sure to eat a substantial meal so you are not hungry during your appointment.
- Arrive to your appointment with clean skin with no traces of makeup or oils.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
If this is your initial set, you will receive a care package, which includes an eyelash shampoo/cleanser and micro swabs.
- You can expose your eyelash extensions to water immediately after your application.
- Wash your eyelashes and eye area at least twice per day with eyelash shampoo, once in the morning and night. Be thorough and firm, but gentle. Lather and rinse very thoroughly.
- Do not use cotton rounds or cotton swabs as they can leave lint in your eyelash extensions.
- Dry your extensions by gently blotting (not rubbing) with a clean towel or blow-drying with your dryer on a cool setting.
- Brush through your eyelash extensions with a clean mascara wand. Support underneath your extensions with your finger and comb through from mid-shaft to tips, not from the base of the extensions.
- Use sponge-tipped applicators to spot clean stubborn makeup residue.
- Apply eye creams and serums sparingly near the eyelashes. Blot off all excess that has not been absorbed into the skin after 2 minutes. If you have oily skin, use blotting papers throughout the day to remove excess oil.
- Do not rub, pick, pet, twist, or tug at your lashes. Excessively touching your eyelash extensions will transfer oils and bacteria from your hands to your lashes. Oils break down the adhesive’s bond. Excessively pulling or roughly manipulating your eyelash extensions can cause your eyelashes to be pulled out.
- Do not use waterproof or oil-based cosmetics around your lashes, including any gel eyeliner.
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler.
- Do not use mascara on your eyelash extensions.
- Do not apply strip lashes or clusters on your eyelash extensions.
- Avoid being too close to heat sources like your oven, fireplace, stove, bonfires, hair dryers, and open flames.
- Avoid sleeping on your face, side, or stomach. Sleeping on your back is best practice whenever possible.
- Avoid situations and activities that cause your face or eyelashes to be flattened or squashed.
- Schedule regular touch ups every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking beautiful and full.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.