Why choose M.INT Lashes PRO Academy for your lash extensions education?
M.INT has smaller and more intimate class sizes - even one-on-one training is available - which ensures that you, the student, are provided a more personal, detailed, and attentive training. This means that the trainer can see your progress and help you personally when needed as larger class sizes can get overwhelming. You will be receiving a comprehensive curriculum with extensive information and guidance to launch yourself into a career in the lash industry. With the training program follows a two week practicum (Edmonton and Williams Lake only) that will elevate your experience and assures that you get the best out of your training.
After the courses, you will have access to continuous mentor-ship and support through a community of fellow lash artists, so you are always within reach of great advice and updated tips and tricks.
As a bonus, you will also receive a lifetime discount on products and supplies that you know you can trust!
In our NALA accredited course, we teach you:
- Origin of lash extensions
- Eye functions and lash growth
- Reactions and how to tell if your client is allergic
- Safety, sanitation and health inspections
- Your lash space, ergonomics and how to care for yourself
- Lash Extension Application
- Lash Extension Removal
- Advanced lash techniques
- Advanced styling
- Business building
- And more
View our course curriculum here: Classic Fundamentals Course Curriculum
You will receive:
- M.INT Lashes Classic Fundamentals Online Course - 1 year access
- All products are supplied by M.INT Lashes - Classic Pro Kit
- Mannequin and practice lash strips for class in-use
- Lifetime mentorship
- Entry to our Graduates community
- 20% off all M.INT Lash Products
- **BONUS - Receive the online Lash Lift & Brow Lamination course for FREE! [kit not included]
This two-day course takes you through the manual presentation with a M.INT educator, it includes hands on demos, videos and reading assignments. You will work on your mannequin for the duration of the course and the second day you'll working on your model.
Online course curriculum starts two weeks prior to prepare you for in studio training.
Your educator will be there for you every step of the way
Are you ready to become M.INT?
**submit your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org to get Lash Lift & Brow Lamination certified.